The Most Common Needs We Help With:
Weight Loss: Achieve a sustainable weight without calorie counting.
Liver Health: NAFLD management and improved liver health.
IBS: Nutrition therapy to relieve or resolve your symptoms.
Diabetes: Reduce, manage, and control your blood sugar levels, achieve reduced medication with nutrition therapy. Available for prediabetes and type 2 prevention and management, type 1 management)
Heart Health: Lower cholesterol, blood pressure, or treat metabolic syndrome.
Couples Nutrition Program: Change your habits and start a healthy eating lifestyle as a team.
Emotional Eating Program: Gain control of your eating behaviours.
Pediatric and Family Nutrition: Ensure healthy development and growth, overcome picky eating, and build time and money-saving meal-planning routines as a family unit.
Healthy Eating Habit Building: Food is our #1 tool to fight off sickness, optimize our health and help manage how we feel mentally and physically. Build healthy eating habits for life and never diet again.
Request a FREE call with a dietitian and find out how we can help you.
After the free 15-minute consultation, fees apply, and many employee health benefits cover services by registered dietitians. Our services are also tax-deductible and exempt.
Other needs and concerns we help with :
- Digestive health concerns and conditions, e.g. IBD/Crohn’s/Colitis
- Pediatric nutrition, allergies, intolerances and more.
- Hormone health: Menopause & perimenopause, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Thyroid health
- Plant-based, vegetarian, and vegan nutrient needs
- Eating according to your DNA
- The prevention and correction of nutritional deficiencies
- Eating for increased energy
- Fitness goals such as increasing lean muscle mass or strength
- Sports Nutrition to help improve how you perform in and recover from practices and competition
- Healthy meal planning and prepping routines
Dietitian support for these topics can also be packaged into a personalized program for savings, accountability and better results.
Services by NutriProCan registered dietitians are covered by many employee health benefits and health spending accounts. Our services are also tax-exempt and deductible. However, our services are not covered by OHIP, MSP or AHCIP.